Tuesday, June 4, 2013

City Sampler Quilt Along

Have you heard about the City Sampler Quilt along hosted by Sara at SewSweetness?
How fun!
I've finished up the first 3 blocks:
Block No. 1
Block No. 2 
Block No. 3
I'm going to sash each block as I go along -- so that the quilt will come together more quickly when all of the blocks are finished.  I'm using the same type of sashing I used on my Farmer's Wife quilt -- I just love this layout!!!
I'm also using leftover fabrics (Sugar Pop by Moda) from my Farmer's Wife quilt -- I'm crossing my fingers that I won't run out!

4 comments:

  1. I should probably sash along too but I love your fabric choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blocks look great Michelle! Love the fabric you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great so far! I like how you put the one block on point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was doing a great job of not joining in with this quilt along... but your lovely blocks was the last straw, and after a few clicks to those oh so handy links, well, lets just say block one and two are finished, roll on block three!

    ReplyDelete