Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Making Cats


A snowy day like this is just perfect for . . . . 
making cats!
This cat quilt along at Oh, Fransson is so much fun.
A new cat (with it's own name!) is released every day, from Dec 1st-25th.  I can't wait to pull up the website each morning and see what we get to make!  My girls are taking turns picking fabric for the cats, but I'm making one of each pattern myself, too.  I couldn't resist.

Meet Mia, Bernadette, Ferdinand, and Sunny.
I had to make a plain one, too -- this HR fabric was just perfect.
I'm tempted to make a whole quilt like this from my HR fabric stash!

Now I should really go cuddle with this cat!



7 comments:

  1. This is adorable and timely! I was thinking about something like this for my sisters christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your kitty blocks , especially the HR one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cats! I so wanted to quilt along, since I love Elizabeth Hartman's work, but I had to resist, since I have things I HAVE to finish. So awesome that you are doing it! You will have to post your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your cats, think I will have to hop over and see about this project

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cat blocks.. I have been seeing cats all over Instagram.. I might have to follow suit and make with my scraps. and love the cat on the quilt.I have one that looks like it.

    ReplyDelete